Tuesday 19 March 2013

Hello

Hello, and welcome to my own brand-new blog.

I'm a little bit dubious as to the purpose of this, and whether or not anyone will ever read anything from here, however we'll see.  It's something I've been told I should do, both from a career and a social media perspective.  Quite what I will write here remains to be seen…

It should be noted that this is entirely separate from the other blog listed under my name, which is the official Climate Change Research Group (CCRG, one of the research groups of the Royal Geographical) blog, accessible at http://ccrg2013.blogspot.co.uk/.  The CCRG blog is primarily designed for members of the group, to discuss any issues loosely related to climate, geography and academia.  My personal blog, however, is just my own and will probably cover any subject matter, both serious and less so.

I suppose I should also note that, in either of the above blogs, anything I post from now on is entirely based on my own opinion, and does not necessarily reflect the opinions of the CCRG, the RGS, my employer (the University of Reading), or indeed anyone else.  Just so that's clear.

That'll do for now...

No comments:

Post a Comment